Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

An Introduction

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , | Posted on 7:19 PM

I've always viewed blogging as a rather interesting way for people to express opinions on the internet. Whats so interesting? Well the fact that to truly be able to blog with effectiveness you need followers which I don't have and really don't plan to have anytime in the near future. Blogging is all about expressing your opinion in a format that allows others easy access to it and thats what I plan to do, so what do I want to give my opinion on? Movies, reviews, previews, etc... (What etc... covers is anyones guess)

So what qualifies me over you? Nothing really except that I'm taking the time to actually type these thoughts down and allow you to read them. I love films and although I don't get to nearly as many as I'd like anymore (due in part to my general cheapness) I still see the big boys when they come out for the most part. So stick around and read reviews of films you may think about seeing one day, perhaps I'll entertain you with my words of wisdom though I doubt it.

Anyway this has been my introduction to the blogging world and I hope someone eventually sees it. Look forward to a review of Avatar in the coming days (perhaps tomorrow) now go ad have a Merry Christmas!

-Frank (Sinatra) Soldato

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels