Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

From the world of awesome things come...

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , | Posted on 9:21 PM

A.D.


This little video is a tease of what could one day become a movie that is in an ideal world. Seems that the makers are using this short tease as a fund raiser of sorts to get interested parties ready to back them. If I had the money I'd be there to help in a second. I mean we are already getting a CG-Zombie flick coming in the form of Night of the Living Dead (Yes another remake) so why not have this I mean is originality so evil? If there is a god maybe this will get the backing it needs to become a full on movie or even TV show and if there isn't a god well then we will probably have to fight off the zombie hordes anyway.

A little update, the best Super Bowl spot ever could be coming in the form of a new Vacation short film, teaser below.


Ever since Community has started my faith in Chevy Chase has been on the up and up and seeing the old family roadster and ever Clark W. Griswold again brings a grin to my face.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels