Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

One, Two, This Trailers Coming For You...

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , , | Posted on 11:10 AM

The new Trailer for the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street that is.


I know a lot of people act all high and mighty and hate all these remakes of "classic" horror movies. Well not me I've personally enjoyed the remakes of The Hills Have Eyes, Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. A lot of people hate the "MTV" style editing and the ways they are shot I think it ads a grittiness the originals didn't have. I mean have you watched the originals, the color palettes are laughable, the blood runs a nice bright pink and the gore effects themselves are normally (while being inventive in there own right) horrible looking. I can still watch flicks like Friday the 13th 3 and enjoy it for what it is but I'm a child who grew up in the gaming age and need more visual flair. Bring Nightmare on Elm Street on!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels