Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

Batman: Tale of the New Animated Movies Trailer!

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , , | Posted on 10:05 PM

Love em or Hate em the DC animated movies just keep on coming and today we have a special treat the firs trailer for Batman: Under the Red Hood. Take a look at the trailer featuring some glimpses of Nightwing, Ra's Ah Ghul, The Joker and for some odd reason Amazo?!? Anyway heres the trailer:


So what did you think? What do you think of DC Animated flicks in general? I for one have enjoyed basically all the ones I've seen. Green Lantern:First Flight was awesome (Natch), Justice League:Crisis on Two-Earths was neat, Batman:Gotham Knights had some good parts to it and I really enjoyed the nonsense that ensued in Superman/Batman:Public Enemies. I've yet to see the Wonder Woman one even though I heard it is the best of the bunch because at the end of the day I don't care about Wonder Woman, Sue me! Then of course there is Superman:Doomsday which was awesome until the fight ended then I try to block the rest of it out of my head.

These trailers always look interesting and Red Hood is no different, it delivers enough to excite me enough to warrant a watch of it. I didn't follow to closely the Red Hood storyline in the comics but know the basic plot points I should. The voice cast is pretty stellar including Bruce Greenwood (Star Trek), Neil Patrick Harris (NPH!), Jason Ackles (Supernatural) and surely by some kind of black magic they convinced the AMAZING Jason Isaacs...WOW!

The designs look cool enough though Red Hood looks a bit too much like Firefly if you ask me. Anyway. If anything I'm looking forward to seeing what the next animated feature will be as no doubt the DVD will include some kind of teaser (Sinestro Corps War Please), also it comes with a Jonah Hex short, if your into those kinds of things...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels