Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

Buy Titans get some Green

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , , | Posted on 7:41 PM

NO NOT MONEY silly, it's something much better! When you buy Clash of the Titans on Blu-Ray you will get a sneak peak at Martin Campbell's Green Lantern! SOLD! I didnt have a chance to see Titan's yet and after some less then kind reviews I was kind of scared off BUT I'm always looking to update my Blu collection and Titan's is probably going to be a solid flick to look at. The Green Lantern stuff, well thats just groovy.

One would assume that the sneak peak will consist of some of what will be shown at Comic-Con (Which I still plan to attend) as the Blu-Ray comes out July 27th, a few short days after Con. At least if I can't make con I can still get some Green Lantern in my life.

Now then RELEASE THE LANTERN! (sorry)

The rest of the extra features include:
Sam Worthington: An Action Hero for the Ages
Harnessing the Gods: Maximum Movie Mode
Deleted Scenes
Alternate Ending
Green Lantern Sneak Peek
BD-Live Costs

and the disc is one of those combo sets so your getting it on Blu,DVD and Digital.

Pre-Order Clash at AMAZON

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels