Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

I Want These Toys!

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , , | Posted on 11:22 PM

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for toys, I guess it's because I'm immature for my age but something about owning a little 6-7inch representation of some of my favorite characters as always struck me as cool but then again that is just one of the reasons I am a Nerd after all.

I don't have the cash that I'd like to have to spend on Toys but when a cool one that I've had my eye on comes out I try to get my hands on it for the least amount I can. DC Directs Blackest Night series has been the hardest toy series to not buy the crap out of, to this point I only own Black Lantern Earth-1 Superman but I've wanted all the Black Lanterns and for the most part all the secondary characters give or take a few. Anyway the series is now hitting a period I like to refer to as the Going Broke period, the characters that are coming out in the next few months are fan favorites as well as having awesome sculpts. I mean I really need to get Nekron as he IS Blackest Night and there are more then a few including Black Lantern Batman and a few others I wouldn't mind owning.

I thought it couldn't get worse, but then DC Direct released pics of there December releases and all I have to say is DAMN IT!

BN_s7_group.jpg picture by bebiriki

and

BN_s8_group1.jpg picture by bebiriki

Seriously GOD DAMN those are some nice look figures. Black Lantern Superman, MERA with DEX-STAR!, Arkillo and those are just the ones I want from Series 7, series 8 has two of the best looking and coolest characters from all of Blackest Night, Yellow Lantern Scarecrow and Orange Lantern Lex Luthor. I mean even if I only get the ones I listed thats 100 bucks right there! At the end of the day I'll back out of buying most of them but I wont be able to pass up Scarecrow of Lex, the two most inspired Lantern choices from the series in my opinion. Simply Awesome looking, especially Luthor with the clear Orange look...MAN.

Thanks DC Direct for making me go broke buying things meant for 7 year olds!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels