Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

Remember that new Live Action Ninja Turtle Talk?

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , , | Posted on 3:09 PM

Yeah well a picture of what MAY BE the mask for a turtle costume in the movie has found its way online. It looks convincing sure, but I don't think it's real. I just don't see them F'ing with the turtles looks THIS MUCH.


Now I get what is going on here, a realistic turtle BUT what makes 5 feet tall, pizza eating, ninja turtles believable in the first place? The Henson costumes will always have a special place in my heart because they kept the classic comic/toon look while giving them a real-ish feel. This thing looks like it came from a monster movie or something. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just DIFFERENT. I'm sure I COULD get used to if it turns out to be real but man I don't know. Plus this thing looks more like a Geriatric Mutant Ninja Turtle, not so much Teenage.

I for one loved TMNT and would have just preferred a sequel to that flick with Shredder. I guess we can't all get what we wish for. Live action turtles can still be cool, hopefully. Let's see what happens with this one shall we.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels