Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

Splice, Splice, Baby!

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , | Posted on 4:58 PM

Sorry for the bad title pun but it gets the point across. There be a new trailer for SPLICE below and it is looking good.


I've been following this film since it's inception and between the awesome concept, good cast and with Del Toro's guiding hand as producer I just hope I'm not left disappointed. If your unfamiliar with it the film tells the story of two scientist (Adrian Brody and Sarah Polley) who well splice human and animal DNA to create an entirely new species, and well things get pretty hairy from then on. The two' scientific love child soon starts to go a little nutty and well I guess we will all need to see the entire movie t find out exactly how it all turns out. I know I will.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels