Random Nerd Fact

Mike Rowe's voice can make grown men fall to their knees...FACT

Victory of the Daleks, The Trailers

Posted by Sinatra The Tank | Posted in , | Posted on 6:02 PM

Just a quick post to get all the Who fans excited for Episode 3: Victory of the Daleks (great name) and don't worry U.S. viewers there are no spoilers for the first two episodes in-case you haven't seen them yet just more eye candy to get excited about!

The "Next Time" trailer:


The TV trailer:

I know a lot of people may think the Daleks have been done to death recently (I'm looking at you Waters of Mars) but come on their the F'ing Daleks! I can't wait for this episode and as long as the Daleks don't feature in the finale I'll gladly take all the EXTERMINATES I can get!

Victory of the Daleks is the first episode in the new episode not written by Moffat, It was written by Mark Gatiss who also wrote The Idiots Lantern and The Unquite Dead. I'm interested to see if the Moffat tone will be carried over in Gatiss's writing.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Labels